So I missed last month. Nevermind. There were too many other things happening and linking up just wasn’t a realistic prospect so I let it go and felt the better for it.
Now I am raring to go and have many things to add to the finishes list. These would be:
- Keeping up with the City Samplers
- Finish at least one Pillow Pop (that I haven’t even blogged about) cushion
- Finish pillow case I started for my daughter (again not blogged yet!)
- Finish cutting pieces for nephew’s quilt top
And I almost forgot….
- Complete my next strip for the Strip Bees. More on this soon!!
And that’s it except for catching up with some blog posts….oh yes, I’m sorry there are more to come!
Clearly I’m kidding myself if I actually believe I can get all this done so really the main things are the City Sampler and Constellations quilt. …phew ….that’s better!
Linking up to A Lovely Year of Finishes
And……Fresh Sewing Day at Lily’s Quilts.